Resurfacing Your Bathtub. A simple, quick, & cost-effective bathroom update.
Bathtub refinishing with Mend-A-Bath International is a simple, quick, and cost-effective way to give your bathroom an updated look.
Bathtub replacement can be full of hassles, take many days of work, and costs up to 75% more.
- A Simple Process With No Hassles and No Mess. Only one technician will visit your home to resurface your bathtub. A train of workers, plumbers and contractors will not be walking in and out of your home. There will be no tub removal, no re-flooring, no re-plastering, no re-tiling, and no mess.
- Use your bathtub within 24 hours. Simply 4-5 hours of work, a 24 hour cure time, and he's done. You can go back to using your bathtub.
- A Cost-Effective Bathroom Update. Bathtub replacement can cost up to 75% more than bathtub reglazing. The costs of reflooring, re-plastering, and re-tilling have to be considered in the cost of tub replacement.
- Slip-Resistant Coatings. This optional service can also be applied during the resurfacing process to provide a “slip-resistant” pattern on the base of a bathtub. This is a major safety innovation and is used by leading hotel groups around the world.
- Use Perma-Trim and never silicone again! The Perma-Trim product is a smarter alternative to ugly grouting, mildew and dirty silicone. It permanently seals the gap between the bathtub arm and wall tiles. It is offered as an optional service during the resurfacing process, and can be colour matched.
Mend-A-Bath International has experienced and qualified bathtub resurfacing technicians. Our qualified technicians have resurfaced bathtubs for thousands of homes in Greater Vancouver. Mend-A-Bath International also partners with B&B's, contractors, apartments, property managers, co-op housing, and hotel properties across Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Mend-A-Bath International does quality work. Guaranteed. We back this up with a 5 year guarantee.
We can resurface more that just a bathtub! Refinishing or reglazing is also available for showers, jacuzzi, sinks, tile, and enclosures.